Old April 4th 06, 08:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Cecil Moore

Default Current across the antenna loading coil - from scratch

wrote:
Grow up Cecil. Everyone sees what you are doing.

Everyone should see that I am trying to discuss technical
issues while the rest of you object to the 5% of my postings
that are bad humor or complaints about how I am being
unfairly treated.

Why do you refuse to discuss technical issues? For
instance, you have avoided responding to my black box
question. Are you afraid everyone will see just
how wrong you are?

Here is it again assuming a lossless transmission line:

Source-----------a-BB-b-------------c-BB-d-----------open

The current measured at 'a' is one amp.
The current measured at 'b' is zero amps.
The current measured at 'c' is zero amps.
The current measured at 'd' is one amp.

What are the possibilities for what could be in the
black boxes?

There could be 90 degrees of transmission line in
each box.

Or there could be 90 degree coils in each box.

Or one box could contain 90 degrees of transmission line
and the other contain 90 degrees of coil.
--
73, Cecil
http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp