Old April 4th 06, 09:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Cecil Moore

Default Current across the antenna loading coil - from scratch

K7ITM wrote:

I beg your pardon? Excuse me? I "trimmed out all the technical
content and didn't quote anything you said"???

Yes, and you are doing it again. I'm quoting your entire posting
and there is not one quote from me.

As a matter of fact, I
took exactly the numbers you gave us, ALL of them, and used them and
ONLY them in my accounting. If THAT's "disembodied from reality," then
I'd point out that it's YOUR numbers that are disembodied from reality.
In fact, I didn't argue with YOUR numbers at all. I just took them at
face value. You were the one that discarded what I carefully developed
from them without out so much as an ounce of reasoning or explanation.
After that I went on to FURTHER EXPLAIN why I had done what I did in
the first place, and you dismissed that again without any technical
explanation.

It's all there for everyone to see, Cecil.

If there's a quote from me in this posting, Tom, I am unable
to find it.

Go ahead, dig yourself deeper into it.

Since you didn't quote anything I said, I have no idea what
you are talking about.
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp