Old April 4th 06, 09:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
K7ITM

Default Current across the antenna loading coil - from scratch

You really think so, Cecil?? I saw through it the first time you
posted it. As an EZNEC and NEC2 user, I know that not only the current
magnitude, but also its phase, is reported. I knew that what you
posted about it was incorrect. I don't see Roy's comment as agreeing
with you at all, but completely disagreeing. You said that it only
gave amplitude information, when in fact it gives phase and amplitude.