Old April 4th 06, 09:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Cecil Moore

Default Current across the antenna loading coil - from scratch

K7ITM wrote:

Cecil wrote, in reply to John P.,

"Of course, *everyone* except you and Tom Donaly are talking about
charge stored over a whole cycle."

It sure would be nice if you made your attributions conform
to netnews guidelines. I cannot tell what you are responding
to since your attributions are all screwed up.

Excuse me???

Note Cecil's emphasis on "everyone". Note that this was posted AFTER I
had repeatedly told him that _I_ was not talking about 'charge stored
over a whole cycle'. I'm offended that Cecil would fail to acknowledge
me as not being in the "everyone" group. I'll let others speak for
themselves, but I'd put pretty good odds that several others will be
crystal clear about not being included in that "everyone."

I obviously got my "Tom's" mixed up. There's three of you here
and it's likely a common mistake. I profusely apologize and don't
know what else I can do to rectify my mistake.

If there were two Cecil's here and you got us mixed up, I wouldn't
get my panties bunched into a wedgie because of that.
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp