Old April 4th 06, 07:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More On Mark

cheated_an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
lied_to_an_old_friend wrote:
from one of steve eforts at threadjacking

Nope.

yep

Mark, YOU continue to lie in the face of evidence to the contrary.

You drive yourself off, Mork. You're revolting to everyone except
Brain, and Brain's too stupid to realize what he's standing in.

I drive myself off? but I am still here I do wish you use the brain you
must have been issued

Thanks for demonstrating that you're too ignorant to have
assimilated the clue.

I have assimated that you don't use english as well as I dfo and you
blame your mistatkes on others

Re-read that sentence, Mork, then YOU understand why I am laughing
my butt off at you at this very minute!

You have "assimated" that you use "english" better than I
"dfo"...?!?!

And you think I make "mistatkes"...?!??!

I D I O T ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

learn to use english properly befor you trash someone else

It was "right on"...Too bad YOU don't have adequate comprehension
skills.

Idiot.

be a man steve if can

I am one.

BTW where is your lawsuit?

Watching you do the Red Hatted Monkey jig, Mork.

Job well done.

Steve, K4YZ