Old April 5th 06, 03:14 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx

Default Oh, I *did* work a DL on 439MHz!

On 3 Apr 2006 15:28:13 -0700, "Bob" wrote:

I didn't think repeater usage was allowed for the various forms of
wallpaper. I thought that the idea was that the other end was to hear
a signal that directly left YOUR antenna and heard by HIS antenna
without any intermediate artifical infrastructure. Natural
infrastructure, ie, the ionosphere, is allowed, of course.

so what you encourage rudeness in not adknowledging the contact

Mark Morgan

needs to sop lying about people
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups