Old April 5th 06, 05:00 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Yuri Blanarovich

Default Current across the antenna loading coil - from scratch

wrote in message
oups.com...

Yuri Blanarovich wrote:
We are having problem with people admitting there could be difference in
the
current across loading coils, and here the "problems" is what is the
error?
So lets stick to the big problem and fuggettabout detours and nitpicking.
Yuri, K3BU

Yuri,
Rather than playing like Cecil and making words for others, please post
the dates and statements made by people who say current cannot be
uneven at each end of a coil.

Now it's "cannot be uneven?"

Your own words:
To which W8JI replied:

"The idea current is high in only the start of a coil is not correct.
Model an antenna with EZnec, and look at the load. Model a coil in any
software, and look at current. Read any textbook, even beginner's textbooks,
and see what they say. Measure a real antenna yourself!

You are like to call names, insult people, and argue rather than take the
time to learn basic electronics. This is in any book, including the ARRL
Handbook. If you look at HOW an inductor works, the current flowing in one
terminal ALWAYS equals the current flowing out the other terminal.

and.....

Measuring the current into and out of the loading coil with a small
thermocouple RF meter, I detect no difference This is in close agreement
with the model. " "

Show us where that is said with an exact in context quote, don't pull a
Cecil and invent something that you expect us to blindly accept as the
truth.
It would help if we knew what you were talking about.
73 Tom

You still don't know what are we talking about?
Cecil is playing? Can you answer questions that he posted and I posted?

73 Yuri