Old April 5th 06, 04:25 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
Dr.Death

Default Should I give up my CB for ham?

"U-Know-Who" wrote in message
Of course Marky. Your usual tormenters should know your are being an ass
in yet another Usenet group, shouldn't they? And I crossposted it yet
again with this reply. Now, as I asked, get off my leg. You chose to reply
to my post that contained nothing about retards, Marky, Morgan, pedophile,
or sexual perverts. I gave you the chance to get me off your ass
yesterday. Are you so self-denigrating that you just can't leave well
enough alone?

I finally killfiled his ass. Had to do it 5 times to get all his different
nyms. There is no reasoning with the idiot. He makes things up and then
claims I wrote them. When asked for proof he is never willing or able to
post any. Let's see how long it lasts before he nym shifts to get more
attention from me.