Old March 26th 04, 02:45 PM
Winston

No question about it. They have great organization and operations. I
have not copied them on 80 meters, either. I have have copied them
with great signals on all the other bands, 40 thru 10. Worked them on
10 MHz last night while they were not too busy.

Win w0lz

On 23 Mar 2004 23:54:52 -0600, Peter Dougherty
wrote:

To follow up on this thread, let me state for the record how fantastic
it is to listen to 3B9C's operation. *THAT* is one of the best
organized and professional-sounding DXPeditions I've ever heard.

There's nothing second-rate about any aspect of what they're doing.
The online logs and daily updates are a great touch as well, but
nevertheless, even if they didn't have a Web site as good as that, and
even if they weren't THAT loud on all bands, their style of operation
and professionalism on the air is a magnificent fresh breeze on the
musty ol' HF bands of late. Good propagation research, fantastic
pileup control, good split range, great ears, works the pileup fast,
and they keep an even temper even when it got hot'n'heavy last
weekend. Perfect 10's all the way 'round from me.

Thanks, guys, for setting an example for all to follow.

I do wish I could hear them on 80M, but I guess you can't have it all,
eh? The sweetest part was how luck had it, and I worked them for
entity number 100 on 40 meters! Now, if only I could hear (and work)
R1FJ, I'd be a happy man -- at least till T33C goes QRV grin or if
YV0 can ever adorn the ether...

73 de Peter, W2IRT
(ex-AB2NZ, VE3THX)

Please reply to Double-you Two Eye Are Tee at Arrl.net