Old April 5th 06, 11:31 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

nobodys old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
cheated_an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
stole from an old freind wrote:
I am waiting for you to confrim that you will stop your torent of lies
ansd apology for them if I do

There's no "torent" of lies to stop, Mark.

sure has been

Nope. Only yours, and it seems there's no end in sight to the
flood of deceit from you.

will will admit that you have been lying about molesting?

You WANT me to lie and "admit" that I was "lying"...?!?!

No I want you to tell the truth and admit to your lies

What lies?

where is your lawsuit liar

Still dancing the jig, I see, you fat red hatted monkey you!

Guess you must like someone else pulling the strings, eh?

Steve, K4YZ