Old April 5th 06, 09:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Cecil Moore

Default Current across the antenna loading coil - from scratch

Ian White GM3SEK wrote:
I am simply telling you straight. If you find the implications
disturbing beyond the import of my actual words, that is beyond my control.

You are trying to tell me what I think when you have no clue
as to what I am thinking. Excuse my French, but that is called
mind-****ing, Ian. Please cease and desist from that practice.
The only ethical and honest thing you can say about my postings
is, "it seems to me that you are saying or thinking such and such ..."

Our basic disagreements are about coils *and* current *and* their
behaviour when standing waves are present. There's no point in switching
the discussion to cover only part of those topics.

Not switching the discussion to the only salient point of disagreement
will obfuscate the discussion. If that's what you want to do, then
your reasons for doing so are quite obvious, and readers are likely
to assume that you are not interested in technical facts at all but
more interested in preserving your omniscient guru status through
obfuscation.

So the real question is: Why have you avoided responding to my
tabular current posting based on EZNEC's take on traveling wave
current Vs standing wave current? Some may assume from that lack
of response that you are afraid to address the technical facts
as are W8JI and W7EL.

If you guys are so right, why are you afraid of discussint the
technical issues that I have posted?
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp