Old April 6th 06, 03:11 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default is it a contract steve

just pulling it out for steve to find not impling he has read or any
paranoid project you care to make
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

and then you will what?

I'll scan it as evidence that you did it and give you the apology
you think you deserve.

the apolgy I think I deserve that is YOUR promise

I want to say you will live it up to that promise

and give me the apology I thnk I deserve which including
apolgizing for threantening to kill in 1998
apolgizing threatneing to have me confine to mental hospit in 2006
apolgizing for calling e a child molestor
apologize for calling me a rapist
apologize for for lying about in making the claim that you never lie
apolgize for being an abusive asshole over the years
apologize for harrassing me
you will then apolgie and confess to lying about my health my wife
gender

You may think I am am delsuional but that is the minimum apolgy I think
I deserve and that is your promise

Do I have your word as an Officer that you will carry out YOUR promise
or not a simple questio yes or no

Steve, K4YZ