Old April 6th 06, 04:24 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Joseph Fenn

Default Catalog

someone on here said there was a radio parts outfit that beat
out radio shack by miles. Was us USHER? or RUSHER? or sometihing
like that. Whoever it was i reuested a catalog via mail and
got a msg saying I was put on the mail list, but nothing furhther
has happened and its been months since then. Refresh my mind
if possible (I am 85) it may not be possible!!! If you have
an 800 # on whoever that company was gimme dat too.
Joe/KH6JF

* Ham KH6JF AARS/MARS ABM6JF QCWA WW2 VET WD RADIO SYSTEM*
* Army MARS PRECEDED by AARS (Army Amateur Radio System) *
* Hi State ARMY MARS COORDINATOR *