Old April 6th 04, 09:38 PM
Yodar

I use this

http://www.shortwavelog.com/

for my RX 320 and it offers far more features than I use...and it's
free! Still under development, the owner, Bob Sillet listens carefully
to all user input and is a very conscientious developer.

Log entries with a click of the mouse...internally resident databases of
at least a dozen kinds. The only manual entries are descriptions of
signal quality and any special comments you might choose.. There is a
usergroup on

yodar

Drink wrote:
I'm interested in using a logbook program but there are so many, I don't
know where to start. I already have/plan to use some DXSoft software and
would like it to be compatible. What are some of the better programs
available? Pro's, Con's, Opinions? What's the standard format to look for
and use? What's good to use for eQSL and contest log submission?
Any advice is greatly appreciated.
o_o_o_o
Best Regards, /| ,[_____],
Jim, WP3JQ |¯¯¯L --O|||||||O-