Old April 7th 06, 12:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Why? Why? Why?

Baloney!,,, Chuck Harder is a Good Guy.
www.forthepeople.org www.chuckharder.com

(Now that you can see out my Window,you know why I live here!)
Suwannee River.
www.hometownfreepress.com FLORIDA.

I used to know a guy (he passed away years and years ago) who lived out
from Winnfield,Louisiana.You should have seen where he lived,right on
the banks of Beuf Bayou,Alligators down there in Beuf Bayou.Trees with
Moss,the whole nine yards,wayyyyy out in the Country,miles and miles
from nowhere,just like looking out Chuck Harder's window.Undescribeable!

I own a half acre in Northeast Florida just like it.It isn't for sale
for love or money.Do yourself a big giant favor and go shopping and buy
yourself a Life.You will be much better off for it.
Alligator cuhulin