Old April 7th 06, 06:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.dx,rec.radio.scanner

Default THE ONE TRUE LEADER OF HAM RADIO K1MAN ISSUES WARNING TO THE FCC

Oh.. One more thing...Because you haven't fully exercised all your
internet search options.. I'm not a "no code tech." Never have been
one actually. But you would have known that if you where smart enough.

And I suppose you are an Extra Class of 40 years working as a
communications lawyer who is a retired FCC employee? No? Ahh don't cry
about it, I wouldn't really care if you where either.

And in case you don't notice the sarcasm in my post, I'm only slightly
amused, but I sure can tell a joke from serious worth while poster.

I'm not laughing out loud, but there IS a smile on my face.