Old April 7th 06, 08:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Steve Nosko

Default Catalog

"Percival P. Cassidy" wrote in message
news
On 04/06/06 06:11 pm Travis Jordan wrote:

someone on here said there was a radio parts outfit that beat
out radio shack by miles. Was us USHER? or RUSHER? or sometihing
like that. Whoever it was i reuested a catalog via mail and

Let me guess.....Mouser?

http://www.mouser.com/

Most parts companies don't issue catalogs anymore; you'll need to check
their web site.

Mouser sent me a couple of catalogs, the last probably sometime last
year. When I received no more, I assumed that it was because I hadn't
ordered anything from them. Their catalog is on line, but they don't
have everything: I found stuff in the Newark Electronics catalog that
wasn't in Mouser's.

Then there's DigiKey as well.

"Perce"
(aka Alan NV8A)

Recently did a web order by phone with Mouser and about 3 weeks later, un
announced and un needed, received the catalog in the mail!
73, Steve, K9DCI