Old April 7th 06, 07:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Marky lies when he says he has dyslexia, he's just an illiterate moron!

assraped by an old freind, but Markie was asking for it wrote:
wrote:
assraped by an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
get

Get a clue.

I have mre than but you still need to get help

No, you don't you have to live with daddy.

you got thta right I don't have to live with him, sadly his health has
declined and did so years ago that he has to live with somebody or in a
nursing home

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I hope he has a painfully slow death, Marky, with you
looking on and know there's absolutely NOTHING you could do to help
him. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

You need remedial English,
and quit lying that you have "dyslexia."

saying I have dylexia is not a lie

Yes it is, you are an illiterate DUMBASS!