Old April 7th 06, 08:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freid

Default well Wismen for once you get your wish

wrote:
assraped by an old freind, but Markie was asking for it wrote:
wrote:
assraped by an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
get

Get a clue.

I have mre than but you still need to get help

No, you don't you have to live with daddy.

you got thta right I don't have to live with him, sadly his health has
declined and did so years ago that he has to live with somebody or in a
nursing home

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I hope he has a painfully slow death, Marky, with you
looking on and know there's absolutely NOTHING you could do to help
him. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

it has been a long and painful process with very little I can do about
it

now get help you sick SoB