Old April 7th 06, 11:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.dx,rec.radio.scanner

Default THE ONE TRUE LEADER OF HAM RADIO K1MAN ISSUES WARNING TO THE FCC

Well sir, If that's what you really think about me and my few posts on
this subject, I guess I'll just have to go away hurt and confused....

Oh.. This is so unfair! I give up! Uncle!

But the fact that K1MAN now owes the FCC $21K for breaking the rules of
part 97 won't go away anytime soon. Altough it does seem that his
license will.

Have a nice day, life, whatever. I'll be clear on your final, that's
for sure..