Old April 8th 06, 01:29 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest
an old freind

Default get help

U-Know-Who wrote:
"an old freind" wrote in message
ups.com...

U-Know-Who wrote:
"an old freind" wrote in message
oups.com...

but not my type

So who/what is your type?

body type well cruise and pit of course even a guy older but buiilt
mogan freemen

So, no attraction to females at all?

fully attracted to female and a wider variety of gal than guys
althogugh I don't like "boyish" gals very well. I am more likely to be
attracted to any random gal than any random guy but I enjoy both (esp
at the same time) and I don't esp try to conceal it whcih has what has
Wisemans and Robesons (and someother people) shorts tied up in knot