Old April 8th 06, 04:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David

Default the best buy in a communications receiver right now

On 7 Apr 2006 15:21:34 -0700, "John S." wrote:

mike maghakian wrote:
if you look at the price of a satellit 800 on ebay right now you will see
that they are an incredible deal, there really are no other choices at
$200-$300
many have sold at or BELOW $300, a real steal of a deal. it is still my main
receiver from my collection of over 100 receivers. best combination of
features and performance for the MONEY.
only the Lowe HF-225 is used when the ultimate in sound is required with its
attached 3 way altec lansing speaker system.

http://search-completed.ebay.com/satellit-800

Are those factory refurbed units?

Drake refurbs?