Old April 8th 06, 03:51 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Bill Crocker

Default BCD 996T Vs BCT15 ?

The BCD996T decodes APCO-25 Digital, the BCT15 does not. That is the main
difference.

Bill Crocker

"Robert11" wrote in message
Hi,

New at this.

Thought I'd get a BCD 996T when they come out, which should be shortly, I
guess.

But, have just seen a mention and pix of a BCT 15 also coming out shortly.
From what was described, seem about the same.

But I realize that I'm too new at this to really understand the major
differences between, but the BCT15 was shown at a much lower cost. Would
hate to buy one, and be sorry sorry shortly afterwards that I didn't go
with the other.

Might anyone please summarize the primary differences between them for me
?

Which one has all the bells and whistles, and what would I Not be getting
relative to one over the other model ?

Much thanks,
B.