Old April 15th 04, 08:02 PM
Peter Dougherty

(Peter Lemken) said :

having finally migrated everything from Windows to Linux, I'd also like to
export my log data to ADIF in order to import it into any of the available
log programs under Linux.

I tried to do that with logger, but since I only have wine left, I failed to
do so. The export to ADIF quits after 118 QSOs and the log hangs after that
and the process needs to be killed.

Can someone please help me and convert my logger data to ADIF via e-mail?

Peter,
Are you using the original Logger or Logger32?

If you're using Logger32 I'll be glad to help you out. I don't have
the original Logger installed.

73 de Peter, W2IRT
(ex-AB2NZ, VE3THX)

Please reply to Double-you Two Eye Are Tee at Arrl.net