Old April 9th 06, 12:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Joseph Fenn

Default Catalog

Most parts companies don't issue catalogs anymore; you'll need to check
their web site.

Mouser sent me a couple of catalogs, the last probably sometime last
year. When I received no more, I assumed that it was because I hadn't
ordered anything from them. Their catalog is on line, but they don't
have everything: I found stuff in the Newark Electronics catalog that
wasn't in Mouser's.

Then there's DigiKey as well.

It works a whole lot better than folks think.... and you still got the
catalog to look through for your next order :-)

-n6ojn

Steve @ Noon-Air Heating & A/C

Life is what happens while you were making other plans

Well I finally got thru to a Supervisor at MOUSER and told them
I had been promised a catalog a year ago and the noone in Hawaii
had every heard about MOUSER and why did they promise me one and
then never send it. They profuxely appologized to me and
said I would be sent one right away and it weighed x lbs
(I forgot how many lbs). I also told them I dont want any catalogging
done via email.
Joe