Old April 16th 04, 07:44 AM
Peter Lemken

Peter Lemken wrote:

Can someone please help me and convert my logger data to ADIF via e-mail?

Someone did that for me already, so thank you all for trying to help me.

Can we now please start an Open Source project for a decent logging program
that is designed for a DXer? We already have a perfect contest logging
utility (http://home.iae.nl/users/reinc/dxpedition_disk.html) which I have
already used at A61AF (and you should all give it a try), but everyday
logging with DXCC stats, QSL-printing, Cluster interoperability, hamlib for
TRX-control and a workable GUI would be nice.

Xlog and Klog are good starts, but what it needs is more people within the
DX-community to define the required features and contribute to such a
project. No need to be a programmer, people are needed as testers, writers
for documentation and to spread the word.

Can I mobilize rec.radio.amateur.dx to contribute?

Peter Lemken
DF5JT
Berlin

--
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in
a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly