Old April 16th 04, 07:47 AM
Peter Lemken

Doug Smith W9WI wrote:
There are a bunch of spots on 7010 which I take to be CW. My
understanding is the guy is a scientist on the island, so may be there
for awhile - but isn't particularly pileup-experienced.

I have heard ZS8MI operate on CW, very slowly, but extremely good. Despite
his slow CW he managed to control the pile-up and keep the QSO rate quite
high, incidentally, a lot higher than the T33C guy who worked (or tried
to) work EU on 15m yesterday.

Can anyone confirm whether the 40m CW by ZS8MI was for real?

Peter Lemken
DF5JT
Berlin

--
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in
a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly