Old April 9th 06, 05:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default Lardass plagiarizes again!

AB8MQ wrote:
It was

Poor LARDASS Davies, he plagiarizes a fag lame from another ****tard.

Beat It! (Lloyd Davies'Theme)
M. Jackson/?

Lloydie Davies can never get a date at night
"I'll just order up some food, I'm sure I'll be alright."
He goes under the stained sheets and he turns off all the lights
So beat it, Lloydie, just beat it.

He's got his shemale tapes, he's got a few gay porn DVDs
He's got the Daleks, he never needs real pussy!
The time is right, I'd better use the pics on the PC
So beat it, choke your dick like it owes you money!

Lloydie will Just beat it, beat it
'Till the urge has been defeated
Show them how lonely and sad is your life
Hearin' it's wrong, but feelin' so right
Just beat it (beat it.)
Just beat it (beat it)

His mom came by, she needed to get her makeup bag
She went to check on him, if just to be a nag
She opened up his door and she started to gag
Lloydie, don't beat it! Don't beat it!

A girl invited him to come see her favorite band
"I think that would be fun, why won't you be my man?"
He told her and he told her, "You just don't understand,"
"I just beat it, I make love to my hand!"

So Lloydie, beat it, just beat it
Soon your inferior genes will be depleted!
Show them how lonely and sad is your life
Regular sex to you it's wrong but jacking off is so right
Just beat it, beat it
'Till the urge has been defeated
Show them how lonely and sad is your life
Regular sex to you it's wrong but jacking off is so right.
Just beat it (beat it)
Just beat it (beat it)

(Continue to fadeout)