Old April 18th 04, 08:51 PM
MikeT

Peter,

This is very easy to do using a standard BASH shell script, I have done it
a number of times from and to different formats.

I can provide some help if you need it.

Also, any log programs that are written for Linux must be able to compile
on PowerPC Linux platform as well as I use both Intel and PowerPC Linux
boxes here !

Best regards to all ...

MikeT
M0AWS
UNIX System Administrator
Solaris/AIX/HPUX/Linux/PTX

Peter Lemken wrote:

Howdy everybody,

having finally migrated everything from Windows to Linux, I'd also like to
export my log data to ADIF in order to import it into any of the available
log programs under Linux.

I tried to do that with logger, but since I only have wine left, I failed
to do so. The export to ADIF quits after 118 QSOs and the log hangs after
that and the process needs to be killed.

Can someone please help me and convert my logger data to ADIF via e-mail?

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Peter Lemken

Peter Lemken
Berlin