Old April 9th 06, 05:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest

Default Retard Marky, the only shorts up in a knot is your pink panties, faggot!

assraped by an old freind, and Markie loved every minute of it wrote:
U-Know-Who wrote:
"an old freind" wrote in message
ups.com...

U-Know-Who wrote:
"an old freind" wrote in message
oups.com...

but not my type

So who/what is your type?

body type well cruise and pit of course even a guy older but buiilt
mogan freemen

BWHAHAHAHAHA Markie likes older black men!
He must get that from his mommy the crack-whore.

So, no attraction to females at all?

fully attracted to female and a wider variety of gal than guys
althogugh I don't like "boyish" gals very well. I am more likely to be
attracted to any random gal than any random guy but I enjoy both (esp

BWHAHAHAHAHA Markie admits his perversity!

at the same time) and I don't esp try to conceal it whcih has what has
Wisemans and Robesons (and someother people) shorts tied up in knot

No stupid, Neither one of them are posting, you blubbering idiot. You
lack the ability to tie up anything into a knot, you are a dumbass.