Old April 9th 06, 06:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest

Default get help

assraped by an old freind wrote:
wrote:
assraped by an old freind, and Markie loved every minute of it wrote:

wisemen proves his truely sick mind

Wiseman didn't post it, dumbass. Looks like that bothers you that you
were raped and people make fun of it. You deserved getting raped,
Markie.

at the same time) and I don't esp try to conceal it whcih has what has
Wisemans and Robesons (and someother people) shorts tied up in knot

No stupid, Neither one of them are posting, you blubbering idiot.

both steve relitively little these days as it is finaly geting through
his head he is beaten

You are beaten, my yipping little chihuahua. You have been reduced to
spamming with the "get help" whine that you've heard countless times
yourself, offline.