Old April 9th 06, 06:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Verstaldin

Default The Right Perspective on Illegal Immigration

It irks the hell out of me that these protesting criminals want to be allowed to live in the United States as legal citizens, but want to flap their damned mexican flag in my face. We don't need these people - mexico needs to take care of their people.

All life all holiness come from you O Lord
http://pwp.surfglobal.net/mjmiller/index.htm

"NewsGuy" wrote in message oups.com...
Frank explains how America really does not need a wave of immigrants
from Mexico, and examines the reasons why illegal aliens are being
encouraged to invade America... NYC Mayor Michael Bloomberg taken to
task for his pro-illegal alien stance... why it is practical to deport
all the illegals out of the USA.

John tackles Cynthia McKinney for her vicious anti-White, anti-American
stance.

Also, General Jaruzelski Charged With 'Communist Crimes' in Poland...
politicians who sell out for votes... your phone calls at 718-761-9996
and much more.

http://therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com

The Right Perspective - heard live every Friday 10pm EST over shortwave
WCCR 3.215 Mhz and www.therightperspective.com