Old April 10th 06, 08:47 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,soc.men
Billy Smith

Default My Personal ad - lloydmakeswogersounds.JPG (0/1)

wrote:

Lloyd Davies not AB8MQ wrote:

Hi,

My name is Lloyd Austin Davies. I have been dick sucking for 31 years.
I have given blow jobs to blacks, whites, hispanics, orientals. I give
blow jobs regardless if you are gay, straight or bi.
I learned to give blowjobs when my daddy Ray stuck my lips on his hard
cock. I even have my own usenet message board,
alt.cocksucker.lardass.lloyd-davies. My preference is for boys under
the age of 12 although I'll **** any child. I am HIV-positive so I
service the aids crowd. I don't charge. If you like to use my services,

please give me a call right away

Lloyd Davies
710 S Clinton St Apt 202
Athens, AL 35611-3582
(256)233-4396

I quite often service the gay bar at:
James Formby Bar
26818 Mclemore Cir
Athens, AL 35611
256-232-9620 ( Ask for Lloyd Davies)

Here's me doing what I do best:
http://h1.ripway.com/lloyddaviessux/...ger_sounds.jpg

Interestingly Lloyd doesn't post here much if at all anymore. Why are
you obsessed over him? Would it be because you're the one with the
issues? Now run along to that burger flipping job you know oh so well.