Old April 26th 04, 07:32 AM
Peter Lemken

Bob Headrick wrote:

Ham Radio Deluxe is a great program, with lots of features, a responsive author
and it is *free*. I would suggest you try using it, assming you have one of
the many programs that is supports.

That's a wrong assumption. I don't have any of these Windows programs and
have no intention of buying any of them.

Simon has put a lot of effort into this program over a number of years, and has
added many features and improvements based on inputs from users.

Fine. It would have been a major improvement and a killer feature to have
the program available on a platform that is not Windows. You can read the
answer to this suggestion in this very thread.

It seems to me that Simon has *exactly* the ham radio spirit.

You must be part of that large audience someone kept rambling about.

Peter Lemken
DF5JT
Berlin

--
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in
a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly