Old April 11th 06, 06:00 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Billy Smith

Default The Bohemian Buttbanger Whinyslit Wussman lies again

wrote:
Billy "talentless pizza BOY" Smith wrote:

wrote:

an old freind wrote:

wrote:

an old freind wrote:

wrote:

nope

you can't een get my age right and claim that you know where I live and
all sort of other person stuff about me

Yep, that IS your address, Marky. nope

Or are you saying one of these are you: (There aren't many Mark C.
Morgans in MI)

none of them are me

You are lying, since the FCC's ULS website says you changed the 17366
N. River Road address to a P.O. box 212.

You keep seeing Wiseman everywhere, retard.

I keep seeing a moron in here every time

You look in the mirror, Lardass?

Another lame name you made up "buttbanger" or are you repeating what
one of your HUD neighbors you get sodomized by regularly?

Are you projecting again, loser? Did you get porked behind the trailer
again or that ****ty looking house.