Old April 11th 06, 11:37 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Saint Clair Retard

Default Bankruptcy frauds

wrote in message
ups.com...

ass****ed by an old freind wrote:
why do you care? the only reason I care is it means their is no point
in suing suing him for his libel

Wrong, you stupid fat ****. It means he faked the record. The "lawyer"
who is supposed to have handled it, when called, the phone company
gives you an out of service message. You can't sue for libel, you
stupid retard. Anything written is true, especially about you.

Well, Not Woger, you've lied about so much and so often that nobody believes
you. For instance, you initially claimed Dave and his wife DIDN'T go to your
door, and then they DID go to your door but you weren't going to answer
because it was two to one, and NOW "you" weren't home when Dave and his wife
visited. Nope, "you" were at the store and the only person at home when Dave
and his wife DID visit was your imaginary girlfriend.
Oh, wait. Wasn't it just last week when you admitted to Lloyd that you "used
to have a girlfriend"? What happened to her? Did she spring a leak?

You tell so many lies, Un Wiseman (such as your retesting problems with
Riley) that it is unlikely you even know what the truth is these days. So
you see, Un Wiseman, when somebody tells us that you filed for bankruptcy
and you subsequently fly off the handle as you did, we figure that your
denials are simply more of your sociopathic lies and that someone told a
truth about you that you didn't wish to be known.
I bet Lloyd Davies never filed for bankruptcy.