Old April 12th 06, 08:24 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
Martin Wehner

Default Unite: Instant web site. Special offer for hams.

Hello YT,

On Mon, 10 Apr 2006 20:11:15 +0000, YT wrote:
We at the ham community would like you to kiss our collective butt.

My apologies to you and any other reader of this newsgroup if my post
offended you.

Being a ham myself, I believe that fellow hams and amateur radio clubs can
benefit greatly from our new product, Unite, to easily create and maintain
a web site that will keep all of the club's members informed and
connected. And what better way to give back to the ham community than to
offer a great discount.

Please feel free to check out Unite's features by visiting:
http://www.codecobra.com/unite

Sincerely,
Martin Wehner (KG6KLF)
President, Code Cobra

--
Martin Wehner )

Code Cobra | Unite
Software with byte. | Instant web site. Just add content.
http://www.codecobra.com | http://www.codecobra.com/unite