Old April 13th 06, 05:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
junius

Default Dorm Interference / Alternative Listening Arrangements

Yep, a van can be well utilized for this sort of thing. Twice
recently, I used a friend's old van for this very purpose. Nice to
have lots of space...

Hmm, I don't use any inverters...

wrote:
That's nice.What is so good about my raggity old vans.(1971 Chevrolet
short wheelbase van and 1978 Dodge lonnnnngggg wheelbase van and 1982
regular length wheelbase Ford van and 1976 Chevrolet great bigggg wide
and tall longggg wheelbase ex-bread truck van) They already have a built
in ''AutoExec'' (the dog house/engine cover) Dont need a tent either and
I have a few inverters.
cuhulin