Old April 13th 06, 07:30 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

Default get help

wrote:
ass****ed by an old freind wrote:
wrote:
Billy "fatassed cocksucking pizza BOY" Smith wrote:
wrote:
Billy "talentless pizza BOY" Smith wrote:

Did you know I get porked behind the trailer
again

Yes, I know you do, especailly when you visit pedophile Steve Holsten.

a pedophile would not be intersted in Lloyd or most other adults

Except Lardass Lloyd is like you, Marky, his mental age is about 6
years old. Holsten did molest his newborn son, and Holsten's son just
recently got arrested for child molesting.

get help