Old April 13th 06, 10:22 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Saint Electrolux 59

Default wisemen Bankrpuat

I miss the old days of 14.313. Good live RADIO FUN.
This keyboard-to-keyboard stuff SUCKS ROYAL ASS....

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
Saint Clair Retard wrote:
Hey, Woger.

Hey Lardass, I see you still have a cocksucking lisp!

When did you file for bankruptcy? According to Schwartz, who is
claiming he outed you on this, you did just that.
When? Enquiring minds want to know.

Hey, dumbass, how is it it says no records found on his supposed
"filing".

why are yu wining BTW you claim that you are not Wisemen Roger may well
have had good reasons for filing nothing wrong in using the law as it
is meant to be used hell i came close myself over some medical bill
before I was finaly able to get the court to order the Army to pay them