Old April 14th 06, 05:18 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Riley's Buddy

Default wisemen Bankrpuat

"Saint Electrolux 59" wrote in message
groups.com...
I miss the old days of 14.313. Good live RADIO FUN.
This keyboard-to-keyboard stuff SUCKS ROYAL ASS....

I hear ya! I miss the Old Days, too. Back then, before Riley caught me, I
could hammer the crap out of anybody within earshot and I could throw the
neatest of carriers and play recordings of the .313 crowd. I drove those
clowns nuts before Riley shut me down and made me retest. He even ordered me
to take the batteries out of my pocket recorder.
I miss the good old days of posting personal information about other Hams
and jamming up their conversations. Those were the best of times. That was
what Ham Radio was all about.
Now all I can do is sit here in my West Virginia shack and hide behind my
keyboard while using four or more dialup accounts (and four letter words)
while posting via anonymous remailers. Life is not as much fun as it was
back in the Good Old Days.

Yes, this stuff sucks royal ass. It has put a Helluva damper on my stalking
endeavors.

Woger Wussman