Old April 14th 06, 07:52 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Riley's Buddy

Default wisemen Bankrpuat

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

Riley's Buddy wrote:
"Saint Electrolux 59" wrote in message
groups.com...
I miss the old days of 14.313. Good live RADIO FUN.
This keyboard-to-keyboard stuff SUCKS ROYAL ASS....

I hear ya! I miss the Old Days, too. Back then, before Riley caught me, I
could hammer the crap out of anybody within earshot and I could throw the
neatest of carriers and play recordings of the .313 crowd.

now thatmightbe Davies but iit certainlyisanother lamefaker

nowwe thinkyou mustbeanother dickhead withnobrains