Old April 14th 06, 08:25 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Woger

Default get help

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

Riley's Buddy wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

Iitoi wrote:
Filtering is the act of taking responsibility for what you read by
configuring your newsreader to present only what you want to see. This
is a special and expected case of censorship , simply extended to
include -you- as the remover of ability from others to communicate to
yourself.

why don't you tell the truth filters is the actof selfdecpetion BTW een
ifyoufiltereverybodywhat you are left with is an empty NG

Mark...shut the heck up.

no
You post run-on comments that make no sense save to
your 12 year old brain; nobody can make sense of what it is you try to

say.

I am not responible for your limited minds ,but plenty of people mange
just fine

In all seriousness, Mark, you sound like a third grader with bad spelling.

so?

So? So what? Do you even know what day it is? What month?

you arel ike the somany on here It isokby youto call someone a
Child molestor or rapist as long as you spell it right

I sure wish I could decipher what it is you just tried to say. What the heck
is "isokby?" Then you say I am "arel ike the somany on here ".

Markie, if you wish to exchange comments with those of us who are obviously
your mental superiors, why don't you at least try to get a grasp on how to
use a spell check program?
Your ignorance, Mark, is forgiveable. Your stupidity, however, has no
boundaries.
For instance, you said, "ifyoufiltereverybodywhat ".
I rest my case.