Old April 14th 06, 01:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Marky the food stamp recipient

assraped by an old freind wrote:
wrote:
assraped by an old friend wrote:
wrote:

I would only need to scrape it up if I lost

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA Markie the food stamp boy can't afford $1000.

no food stamp but I can afford to pay a grand if it happened

No, you can't afford it. You already admitted you'd have to "scrape it
up." Which means you are on welfare. You don't even have a grand
available.

Why did
you propose that amount if you knew you couldn't pay up, welcher?

why would i worry about paying a bet I'd never lose

You sure were worried how you'd get the money to pay up, food stamp
boy.