Old April 16th 06, 05:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II

Default What's the most reliable portable short wave radio?

SeeingEyeDogg wrote:

Sony made AC adapters ARE available that work very well with ALL their
shortwave radios. I know because I have Sony AC adapters for the 7600GR,
SW100, SW-07 & SW-55. They all work exceptional well and are very quite.
Except that their price is prohibitive for most people in this newsgroup.

Care to expand on that? How is it possible for the fine denizens of this
group to buy expensive radios (1) and yet not be able to finance an
adapter?

mike

(1) cuhulin excepted. If it's not three dollars he doesn't want it.