Old April 18th 06, 01:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Rick Scott

Default IC-735 going moble - any comments, pro or con!

WØCBF wrote:
Sorry, I gave the incorrect model number for the HF rig. I originally
said 435 when in fact it is a IC-735. I am reposting with the correct
model number.

I am thinking about using my Icom IC-735 HF rig in my truck during a
trip to CA. Has anyone out there used a 735 mobile before and had any
specific problems?

Any help is appreciated
73's
Chuck

Used my IC735 for 15 years as both house and Mobile .. loved it.

Never had a problem. Just moved to MKIIG is only reason

Scotty W7PSK