Old April 18th 06, 05:56 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Charlie Hugg

Default FS Standard CSA-181A Rapid Charger for C-168A

Standard CSA-181A Rapid Charger - desktop charger. Charges in 1 to 2
hrs, w/Automatic switching to safe trickle charge mode. This charger can be
used with several batteries. I used it with my Standard C-168A HT Batteries.
It has the Type 2 Insert for those type batteries. Other Inserts can be used
so that it can charge other Standard battery packs. But this charger
includes only the one Insert. Price is $30 plus shipping. Thanks, Charlie
Hugg, K5MBX