Old April 18th 06, 04:46 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Why Is Markie So Impressed With Himself? for beating down prehap

On 15 Apr 2006 06:46:58 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:

wrote:

steve you can't even leave my attriutions alone you are so afraid of
me

indeed another steve posts ut action stil MIA

Still impressed with yourself and assuming that the entire universe
revolves around you, I see, Morkie!

steve you have claimed for 3 and half months I was going to be served
papers and still nothing

And DOUBLY especially since the days are getting longer and the
weather is absolutely gorgeous.

stange that there was no let a years ago when you were flaming Todd

Of course you wouldn't know that...Most welfare cheats usually
stay at home sopping up their ill-gotten gains, and judging by the
prolific nature of your posts, you're no different.

aagin you lie and make a claim you can't back up

why do you lies so much steve?

Steve, K4YZ

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups