Old April 18th 06, 06:30 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

Default get help

N9OGL wrote:
It sounds like it's either a cross link like you said mark, or
echolink. My 2 meter repeater is hooked into echolink, so we have a lot
of people calling CQ all the time, and as far away as Japan.

I love the crosslinked one In stouis I could reach it from illiopolis
but I got down close enough to stl Mo to use fairly often

I admit I had not thought of echolink I have NO experence with it yet
since none of the local repatershave it and and havement had enough
time anywhere it is used to try it out

Todd N9OGL