Old April 18th 06, 08:00 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

Default any more lies lies before I go to bed steve

care to lie about my wifes gender or say agian you have never hreatened
when you have this very night "Stop now before you get hurt"

that I need a busness license in michigan for my feild ofwork I might
need DBA if I did not use my name in my busness but I do use my name

still brazening out you lie that I am welfare or that you have any
proof I am on welfare,

your lie that I am child molestor or rapist or homosexaul,

that my wife is male instead of female

that she is born in another country

that is just a partail list of the leies you have told tonight